SOLVEDWQL is not working propperly

awachens

awachens

Morning all!!
I have a collection with this WQL :
select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE on SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceId where SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE.ARPDisplayName like "%Citrix Work%" and SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE.ProductVersion like "23.2%"

All of device's is not going inside the collection and i don't know why...
The device's have correct hardware inventory:
1679041118318.png

The device's are in limitted correction so i don't know why they are going inside of my query.

TIA!
Garth

Garth

Staff member
Morning all!!
I have a collection with this WQL :
select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE on SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceId where SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE.ARPDisplayName like "%Citrix Work%" and SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE.ProductVersion like "23.2%"

All of device's is not going inside the collection and i don't know why...
The device's have correct hardware inventory:
View attachment 5119

The device's are in limitted correction so i don't know why they are going inside of my query.

TIA!
ok, start by telling us why you think, not all devices are showing up? e.g. what troubleshooting have you done so far? You do know that your query don't match the screenshot, right?
OP
awachens

awachens

In advance, thanks for the answer.

This is what i don't understand -> You do know that your query don't match the screenshot, right?

Why doesn't match?

I'm searching for arpdisplayName and productversion. Where is the problem? Or mistake?

My troubleshoot is looking hardware inventory of devices and check it if they have the values correctly.

Check if the devices are inside limited collection.

Check in SQL.

I think the problem is in productversion, but i dont know why..

If the property of SMS_G_System_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE.ProductVersion is not correct, then i don't understand why is displaying 87 devices insted of 0.

I don't know...
Garth

Garth

Staff member
In advance, thanks for the answer.

This is what i don't understand -> You do know that your query don't match the screenshot, right?

Why doesn't match?
Just looked at the version number within the query, it is 23.2% BUT in your screenshots it shows 22.3.
Solution
OP
awachens

awachens

Omfg… really!??
I’m really blind… I don’t know if this is only a copy paste test or I have the query with 23.2. I try now and I know I should post it because I’m turning crazy… A lot hours of work, sorry guys for waste your time.

Thanks !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abajwa1977