PENDINGUnable to add a boot image after ADK 11 update

M

[email protected]

I am not able to add a boot image after ADK 11 update. Here is the error I received.

ConfigMgr Error Object:
instance of SMS_ExtendedStatus
{
Description = "Error retrieving object PackageID=";
ErrorCode = 2151811598;
File = "K:\\dbs\\sh\\cmgm\\1125_114522\\cmd\\4\\src\\SiteServer\\SDK_Provider\\SMSProv\\SspInterface.h";
Line = 1199;
Operation = "GetObject";
ParameterInfo = "SMS_BootImagePackage.PackageID=\"\"";
ProviderName = " ExtnProv”;
StatusCode = 2147749890;
};

-------------------------------
Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryException
短信提供者报告一个错误。

Stack Trace:
at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlResultObjectBase.get_ObjectClass()
at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.OsdCommon.OsdImageWizardForm.PostApply(BackgroundWorker worker, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.ProgressPage.backgroundWorkerPostApply_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

System.Management.ManagementException
Not found

Stack Trace:
at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlResultObjectBase.get_ObjectClass()
at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.OsdCommon.OsdImageWizardForm.PostApply(BackgroundWorker worker, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.ProgressPage.backgroundWorkerPostApply_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

AhmedLS

AhmedLS

I am not able to add a boot image after ADK 11 update. Here is the error I received.

ConfigMgr Error Object:
{
ErrorCode = 2151811598;
File = "K:\\dbs\\sh\\cmgm\\1125_114522\\cmd\\4\\src\\SiteServer\\SDK_Provider\\SMSProv\\SspInterface.h";
Line = 1199;
Operation = "GetObject";
StatusCode = 2147749890;
};

Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryException
短信提供者报告一个错误。

Stack Trace:

Not found

Stack Trace:

did you try to remove the MDT console extension and add it again after the ADK update. just simply close all instances of the console then from remove the extension and then add it again.
M
I only have one WebView2 extension when I looked for MDT console extension from administration->Updates and servicing -> console extensions. 2ndly, I have recently added the ADK extension and reinstalled it after removing it too
AhmedLS

AhmedLS

I only have one WebView2 extension when I looked for MDT console extension from administration->Updates and servicing -> console extensions. 2ndly, I have recently added the ADK extension and reinstalled it after removing it too
in start menu search for integration and you will see it. it is not under the CM console
1683181337303.png
M
ConfigMgr Error Object:
{
ErrorCode = 2151811598;
Line = 1199;
Operation = "GetObject";
StatusCode = 2147749890;
};

短信提供者报告一个错误。

Stack Trace:

Not found

Stack Trace:

twintom

twintom

I am getting the same error now after updating to adk 11. I cannot update any boot images as well it complaining that it fails to inject any driver I try into them.
twintom

twintom

I ended up creating new boot images, but it turned out to be driver location issue. We had a site update and many of the drivers we had injected in our boot image were no longer available so I ended up cleaning most of them out by searching by source location. The dism logs helped me figure this out.
M
I just observed that there is no such option "create boot image using mdt" option after mdt installation and integration.
Moreover the wizard finishes with a strange message as under although there is no such folder on the MECM server named C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager, perhaps it is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager instead:

Copied binaries for ConfigMgr 2012 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\\Bin
Copied extension files for ConfigMgr 2012 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\\XmlStorage\Extensions
Successfully connected to WMI namespace \\5254CM01.bellbridge-ps.wan\root\sms
Located the provider for site BPS on server 5254CM01.bellbridge-ps.wan
Validated site server and site code.
编译C: \掠夺ram Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\\Bin\Microsoft.BDD.CM12Actions.mof, rc = 0

操作比较leted successfully.

Any clues?
twintom

twintom

I just observed that there is no such option "create boot image using mdt" option after mdt installation and integration.
Moreover the wizard finishes with a strange message as under although there is no such folder on the MECM server named C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager, perhaps it is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager instead:

Copied binaries for ConfigMgr 2012 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\\Bin
Copied extension files for ConfigMgr 2012 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\\XmlStorage\Extensions
Successfully connected to WMI namespace \\5254CM01.bellbridge-ps.wan\root\sms
Located the provider for site BPS on server 5254CM01.bellbridge-ps.wan
Validated site server and site code.
编译C: \掠夺ram Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\\Bin\Microsoft.BDD.CM12Actions.mof, rc = 0

操作比较leted successfully.

Any clues?
Oddly enough I was able to add a boot image via the Dell integration pack add-in. I know I patched my site system around the same time so possibly could have been it? Have you tried adding a new boot image from a different admin console/device or from the site system itself?
M
Oddly enough I was able to add a boot image via the Dell integration pack add-in. I know I patched my site system around the same time so possibly could have been it? Have you tried adding a new boot image from a different admin console/device or from the site system itself?
Yes, i tried it from other devices and it fails in the same way

ConfigMgr Error Object:
{
ErrorCode = 2151811598;
Line = 1199;
Operation = "GetObject";
StatusCode = 2147749890;
};

短信提供者报告一个错误。

Stack Trace:

Not found

Stack Trace: