NEWTask Sequence Error after OS Updates LTSC 2019

Y

Yasin

Hello,

I have a problem.

I last applied the updates in LTSC 2019 in Operation System Image, since then my Task Sequence runs in Error. Before it worked without problems.

Error:

The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Install German LP) in the group (Install Language pack) with the error code 3

Action output: ... 1809\x64\langpacks\Microsoft-Windows-Client-Language-Pack_x64_de-de.cab Error: 0x80070003

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

Command line is being logged ('OSDDoNotLogCommand' is not set to 'True')

Command line dism /online /Add-Package /packagePath=\\*****\PackageSource\Windows10\Language_Packs\Windows_10_1809\x64\langpacks\Microsoft-Windows-Client-Language-Pack_x64_de-de.cab returned 3

ReleaseSource() for C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\MUC003F7.

reference count1 for the source C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\MUC003F7 before releasing

发布解决源C: \ _SMSTaskSequence \ Packages\MUC003F7

敄汰祯敭瑮䤠慭敧匠牥楶楣杮愠摮䴠湡条浥湥⁴潴汯敖獲潩㩮ㄠ⸰⸰㜱㘷⸳㐳㘰浉条⁥�圭湩潤獷䌭楬湥⵴慌杮慵敧倭捡彫㙸弴敤搭⹥慣⁢牅潲㩲〠㡸〰〷〰䄳牥潲⁲捯畣牲摥琠祲湩⁧潴漠数屜摳浥捵捳〱停捡慫敧潓牵散坜湩潤獷〱䱜湡畧条彥慐正屳楗摮睯彳〱ㅟ〸尹㙸尴�. The operating system reported error 3: The system cannot find the path specified.

Command Line:
dism /online /Add-Package /packagePath=\\******\PackageSource\Windows10\Language_Packs\Windows_10_1809\x64\langpacks\Microsoft-Windows-Client-Language-Pack_x64_de-de.cab

Does anyone have any idea how I can solve the problem?
Thanks
BR
Garth

Garth

Staff member
The error clearly states that the file is not found. And you are using an UNC which computers don't normally have access too. Why are you not including the CAB within the package source?
OP
Y

Yasin

The file is there. As I said, when I install the old OS with updates 06/2022 there are no problems installing. When I install the new updates in OS I get the error message when installing Task Sequence