PENDINGServers don't receive defender updates from SCCM

sguerreiro

sguerreiro

Hi all,

I will start by saying that we are using SCCM v2111 with KB12959506 installed. There is a dedicated ADR for Windows Defender.
We are starting to deploy Defender to W2019 as a pilot and everything was running smoothly until I noticed some servers were not getting the daily updates.
To deploy the updates, we configured an ADR and point to W2019 collection. The problem is that some servers get the updates and others don’t, even forcing manual update.
Looking to WUAHandler.log (don’t know if this is the correct log to analyze this kind of issue) don’t see anything abnormal.
The server receives the monthly patch and any other software that we deploy.
Already offboard/onboard, update sense and no change.

Can someone point to the correct direction
hth华体会体育全站

hth华体会体育全站

Forum Owner
Staff member
Are those Windows Server 2019 machines scanning for updates when you initiate software update scan manually?. The log files should reveal what's happening with those servers.
M

Miti88

Hi,

Similar issue here since upgrading but in our case it's affecting any new devices built post-upgrade, pre-existing devices are fine, no rhyme or reason for it that I can see.
OP
sguerreiro

sguerreiro

Already checked the logs on the client side, and, as far as I can see, cannot find any issue.

Attachments

• UpdatesDeployment.log
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
  • UpdatesHandler.log
    104.8 KB · Views: 1
  • UpdatesStore.log
    152.2 KB · Views: 1
  • WUAHandler.log
    37.9 KB · Views: 0