PENDINGSCCM task OS deployment Windows 11 22H2 - Why did my PC Restart? Blue Screen

K

kchusa

Hello, I have been installing with a static task sequence Windows 11 21H2 with no issues.
use a boot image OS version 10.0.22621.1 and client version 5.00.9096.1024
Downloaded ISO for windows 11 22H2 from Volume License Center
Extracted, created operating system image
distributed, ran scheduled updates.
replaced apply operating system image package 21H2 with 22H2.
ran task sequence
finishes with no errors.
each time at end the blue screen appears with
Why did my PC Restart?
There's a problem that's keeping us from getting your PC ready to use, but we think and update will help get things working again. then the 1.-4. steps
按下,这是一个循环反复screen.

I have tried all steps 4 times, also created a new task sequence, just apply os, network and windows settings with drivers then install configuration manager.
blue screen over and over.
our windows 11 21H2 never has this issue only 22H2.
Any ideas, thanks, Kevin

Attachments

• whydidmypcrestart.jpg
    whydidmypcrestart.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 081404.jpg
    Screenshot 081404.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
E

EdGonz

Looks like you: replaced apply operating system image package 21H2 with 22H2.
If you go back to 21H2, does the TS complete again?
OP
K

kchusa

Yes, we still use the task sequence with 21H2 works perfectly and have been using since 21H2 was released.
E

EdGonz

Yes, we still use the task sequence with 21H2 works perfectly and have been using since 21H2 was released.
I would confirm that your 22H2 file isn't corrupted - just to make sure. Don't install updates on the 22H2 file, just test it as it comes from MS.
OP
K

kchusa

Hello,
i have removed the 22H2 Iso 4 plus times. removed the install image. Re downloaded the ISO from MS VLSC, recreated image, no updates, updates, deleted task sequence recreated task sequence, simple task sequence with basic processes. same results. using mutiple dell laptops and desktops of various years that all work with 21H2 image and task sequence, thanks.
A

andrea.arme

Hello,
i have removed the 22H2 Iso 4 plus times. removed the install image. Re downloaded the ISO from MS VLSC, recreated image, no updates, updates, deleted task sequence recreated task sequence, simple task sequence with basic processes. same results. using mutiple dell laptops and desktops of various years that all work with 21H2 image and task sequence, thanks.
hello

same issued for me...look at my post