问题SMS_WSUS_SYNC_MANAGER

Immort4l

新成员
早上好,我是你们社会的新成员。在我开始之前,我为我的英语道歉。我manage the SCCM console environment at my employer and I have version 2111 installed. Recently we had a problem with SUP because it did not synchronize patches for windows. I found out that one of the employees logged on to sup and accepted the patches from the console windows server update services manually using the console. After unsuccessful attempts to repair I decided to reinstall SUP on a new virtual machine. Product patches are already synchronizing correctly and we are able to control and update rollups and security. Product patches are already synchronizing correctly and we are able to control and update rollups and security. However, there was another problem with the feature updates for windows 21H2 for older versions are visible. As I force synchronizations appears to me error in the log wsyncmgr.log I will try to post it below. Mention that WCM.log is fine.

wsyncmgr.log.png
人事处

Immort4l

新成员
早上好,
主体将被关闭。解决方案是以具有全SQL数据库管理员权限的用户运行cmd.exe。分别进入“C:\ Program Files\Update Services\Tools”,运行“WsusUtil.exe reset”命令。该命令检查SUSDB数据库中的元数据和相应的WSUSContent文件。如果它发现损坏或丢失,该工具将再次下载它并接受EULA。

问候
Immort4l

论坛统计

线程
5213年
消息
20355年
成员
10988年
最新的成员
icemannd