PENDINGPdf creator free 4.4.3 deployment

M

Mamosss

Hi all,
I'm actually unable to deploy pdf creator 4.4.3 free version by sccm application. Did someone successed deploying this up to date soft please ?
Thanks
Garth

Garth

Staff member
Hi all,
I'm actually unable to deploy pdf creator 4.4.3 free version by sccm application. Did someone successed deploying this up to date soft please ?
Thanks
What does this mean? What error are you getting? What do the log say?
hth华体会体育全站

hth华体会体育全站

Forum Owner
Staff member
Hi all,
Thanks
You haven't mentioned the setup commands that you have used. "Unable to Deploy" can mean anything. So explain what you are doing in detail and also check the deployment information on the PDF creator website.
OP
M

Mamosss

Hi all,
i've downloaded the .exe file and then used those arguments :
PDFCreator-Setup.exe /VerySilent /Lang=fr /NoIcons /Components="Program"

Reference PDF Creator website :https://docs.pdfforge.org/pdfcreato...ing-pdfcreator/setup-command-line-parameters/

I also tried to use the old method that works with a 1.x version of the soft that calls for an inf file for the config :
PDFCreator-Setup.exe /LOADINF="Pdfcreator_1.0.inf" /verysilent /NoIcons /SP-

INF file :
[Setup]
Lang=French
Dir=%programfiles%
Group=PDFCreator
NoIcons=0
SetupType=custom
Components=program
Printername=PDFCreator

Same result the installation is not silent

When i try those commands directly on the computer, the installation isn't silent and i think it's the rootcause.

I launch another deployment via SCCM application and give you the SCCM error.
OP
M

Mamosss

Here is the log in AppEnforce.log :

<![LOG[ App enforcement environment:
Context: Machine
Command line: "PDFCreator-4_4_3-Setup.exe /VerySilent /Lang=fr /NoIcons /Components="Program""
Allow user interaction: No
UI mode: 0
User token: null
Session Id: 1
Content path: C:\WINDOWS\ccmcache\8v
Working directory: ]LOG]!>
<!(日志(准备工作目录:C:\WINDOWS\ccmcache\8v]LOG]!>
<![LOG[Invalid executable file "PDFCreator-4_4_3-Setup.exe /VerySilent /Lang=fr /NoIcons /Components="Program""]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ScriptHandler::EnforceApp failed (0x87d01106).]LOG]!>
<![LOG[AppProvider::EnforceApp - Failed to invoke EnforceApp on Application handler(0x87d01106).]LOG]!>
<![LOG[CommenceEnforcement failed with error 0x87d01106.]LOG]!>
<![LOG[Method CommenceEnforcement failed with error code 87D01106]LOG]!>
<![LOG[++++++ Failed to enforce app. Error 0x87d01106. ++++++]LOG]!>
OP
M

Mamosss

I finally extracted the .exe file with 7z and in those files, there is another .exe file. I used the same command line in SCCM application with the new exe file and the error in software centre is different :
0xE0434352(-532462766)

Here is the log messages in appenforce.log :

<!(日志(准备工作目录:C:\WINDOWS\ccmcache\8y]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Prepared command line: "C:\WINDOWS\ccmcache\8y\PDFCreator-4_4_3-Setup.exe" /VerySilent /Lang=fr /NoIcons /Components="Program"]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Executing Command line: "C:\WINDOWS\ccmcache\8y\PDFCreator-4_4_3-Setup.exe" /VerySilent /Lang=fr /NoIcons /Components="Program" with user context]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Working directory C:\WINDOWS\ccmcache\8y]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Post install behavior is NoAction]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Waiting for process 331576 to finish. Timeout = 20 minutes.]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Process 331576 terminated with exitcode: 3762504530]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Looking for exit code -532462766 in exit codes table...]LOG]!>
<![LOG[ Unmatched exit code (3762504530) is considered an execution failure.]LOG]!>
<![LOG[++++++ App enforcement completed (9 seconds) for App DT "PdfCreator 4.4.3" [ScopeId_4A96C15F-7190-4B9E-A6B9-AD293A9DA1B3/DeploymentType_e17ce34d-ce7a-46f6-99f0-f39f499641bc], Revision: 11, User SID: ] ++++++]LOG]!>
Muneer Jahangeer

Muneer Jahangeer

Try executing the silent package via PsExec first. if it works fine but not with the SCCM. enable user interface and deploy again.

也就是说,

• On command prompt (as Administrator)
  • Execute this command line, psExec -s -i cmd.exe
  • This will open another window
  • Go to package location
  • Run the package.
OP
M

Mamosss

Try executing the silent package via PsExec first. if it works fine but not with the SCCM. enable user interface and deploy again.

也就是说,

• On command prompt (as Administrator)
  • Execute this command line, psExec -s -i cmd.exe
  • This will open another window
  • Go to package location
  • Run the package.
I launched this command in the psexec window : PDFCreatorSetup.exe /VerySilent /Lang=fr /NoIcons /Components="Program"

The setup begins with the correct parameter (the command parameters are understood by the exe file because the language is fr, the desktop shortcut is disabled and the architect module is disabled too) but the setup launches a window and the setup is not silent, i have to click on the "install" button :
1664475519255.png
Muneer Jahangeer

Muneer Jahangeer

Try setup.exe? And find the silent parameter.

If you are unable find the parameter using above method ,

* install the application, go to hklm\software\microsoft\windows\current version\uninstall - search the product..find the value of uninstall key. Sometime we can able to see the silent parameter in that value.

Otherwise, find the silent parameter from its vendor site.

If you can able to execute the installation silently via psexec, then you won't find issues in sccm deployment as well.
OP
M

Mamosss

Try setup.exe? And find the silent parameter.

If you are unable find the parameter using above method ,

* install the application, go to hklm\software\microsoft\windows\current version\uninstall - search the product..find the value of uninstall key. Sometime we can able to see the silent parameter in that value.

Otherwise, find the silent parameter from its vendor site.

If you can able to execute the installation silently via psexec, then you won't find issues in sccm deployment as well.
Hi muneer,
Nothing with setup /? Or /h -? -h etc
I also tried the unknstall registry key

psexec我有同样的问题。

I Think i will have to install it manually and make a new sysprep image

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaShi