NEWManage Standalone Device with MECM & Intune

H

harveybham

Hi All,
Firstly apologies if this is in section.
I have had a request for a standalone device setup which has no access to VPN but we need to manage it.
- The device needs to be logged in by multiple users (All have AD accounts)
- The device needs to be managed in terms of security patching, application patching etc
- The device needs to be remote controlled to support if required

The Device at this moment can be setup in a corporate office on the network but once it is ready it needs to be deployed onto a site with no Site 2 Site VPN and it needs to be logged in by multiple users.

We are the moment are a MECM world with a CMG and Co-Management enabled. Ideally I would like the device to be built using a task sequence but I need the users to log into the machine via AAD (As with no VPN they will not be able to log in) I also would like the patching of security and applications to remain on MECM.
Currently all workload is in MECM Apart from Endpoint Protection.

Has anybody got a good approach to this ? At the moment we can not use AutoPilot as it is not ready for us. Also How can we remotely manage the device as CMG with remote tool is not possible anymore, the machine is not on VPN, There is no microsoft Teams on the machine. I have not yet looked at remote help as the reviews from others is not great about it but it seems i may have to unless there is another idea.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kranthi4c3