NEWMachines not rebooting after windows updates installed

C

chadgibson

Hello, I think I have gone through every setting I know about and can't get my servers to reboot after installing updates. I have 1 device collection (MW-Test) with 2 servers inside. this collection has a maintenance window from 10pm to 4am every day, with "apply this schedule to: software updates". These 2 servers, in the MW-Test collection have been in other collections that I had the same reboot problem with. I made a new collection, added the 2 servers to this new collection and removed from the old collection. I made a new update group, Test, and out 5 updates in it for server 2019, I then deployed the Test upgrade group to the MW-Test device collection. the updates install but aren't rebooting after installing. I have custom client settings configured for all servers and have the following this in it: computer agent, computer restart (Yes, 10, 5, 240, no, no), hardware inventory, remote tools, software center, software deployments, software updates, user and device affinity. the "servers" custom client settings are priority 2, deployed to the MW-test collection. The Default Client Settings has not been deployed at all, not sure if that matters or not. here is a tid bit from the reboot coordinator log. set Rebootby = 0. set NotifyUI = True. set PreferredRebootWindowType = 4
Scheduled non mandatory reboot from agent UpdatesDeploymentAgent
I am not sure what else to look at. version 2211
Thank you in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
altafkuw