Hello Everyone

jason.turpen

jason.turpen

I have been in sysadmin for ten years, and six years as a DBA. I have extensive knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL, SSRS, SCCM/WSUS, and Active Directory. I am always willing to answer any question and lend a hand when asked.
J

jbrntuo

Good Afternoon Mr. Turpen,
I am pretty new to SCCM at my current job. However, I have been tasked to use SCCM to uninstall .exe (Citrix.exe) applications from multiple laptops on our network. The citrix is causing hardware issues after deploying the application in the environment. Could please assist on how to uninstall Citrix.exe from these devices using SCCM? The director in the office needs these issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance
M

MikeGonzales

Good Afternoon Mr. Turpen,
I am pretty new to SCCM at my current job. However, I have been tasked to use SCCM to uninstall .exe (Citrix.exe) applications from multiple laptops on our network. The citrix is causing hardware issues after deploying the application in the environment. Could please assist on how to uninstall Citrix.exe from these devices using SCCM? The director in the office needs these issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance

GetModNowis a platform that provides custom versions, mods, and additional content for popular games. The platform allows players to enjoy more unique experiences in the games they love. From skin changes and sound effects to the addition of new quests and unique items, GetModNow helps enrich and prolong the life of titles.
Hello, Sure, to uninstall Citrix.exe via SCCM, create an uninstaller package for Citrix.exe and deploy it to the mentioned laptops. This will help with hardware problems. Good luck!

最新的文章

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountaindude23