SOLVEDdeployment status doesn't show correctly information

awachens

awachens

I need more information about this. I have this post opened:

"It likely did update the state; but that does not negate the error that happened before.
The status are been read from the Audit messages. So unless the audit message is deleted and never summarized the errors will exist forever."

If they have error, why we don't see the error in Error tab with all devices and the description of the error? How can I know what devices have this error or what devices try to download it and fail. We have only 3 devices on error but in status we have 60. Where can I find these 57 devices and see the error?

Regards and TIA!
Garth

Garth

Staff member
I need more information about this. I have this post opened:

"It likely did update the state; but that does not negate the error that happened before.
The status are been read from the Audit messages. So unless the audit message is deleted and never summarized the errors will exist forever."

If they have error, why we don't see the error in Error tab with all devices and the description of the error? How can I know what devices have this error or what devices try to download it and fail. We have only 3 devices on error but in status we have 60. Where can I find these 57 devices and see the error?

Regards and TIA!
The messages have likely aged out of the database.
OP
awachens

awachens

The messages have likely aged out of the database.
Good morning and thx for answer my second post about this...:(
How is possible the messages aged out of database? (Just for understand and maybe I can apply this to other scenario).

Garth I have new theory, can you correct me?
I copied the application package from another one, then I delete de deployment and start new again but, based on this copied application. Then, it's possible this is a bug and it's getting the old values?

If I search in database, I found the hostname of error but, not the description (I think it's because I don't know how to take it).

TIA!
Garth

Garth

Staff member
Good morning and thx for answer my second post about this...:(
How is possible the messages aged out of database? (Just for understand and maybe I can apply this to other scenario).
The ConfigMgr maintenance task will clean out the db or old records. if it didn't the db would grow forever and be huge. Status message give no value after a few days.
Garth

Garth

Staff member
Garth I have new theory, can you correct me?
I copied the application package from another one, then I delete de deployment and start new again but, based on this copied application. Then, it's possible this is a bug and it's getting the old values?
The status message will be tied to the deployment and app id and not the copy.
OP
awachens

awachens

Afternoon,
Holidays are very hard:p
I think is a bug because the devices aren't in the collection and have same errors as the cloned application. If the devices change the status to success we should view the devices in success status but the devices aren't in the deploy.

So I think is a bug...

It's possible?
OP
awachens

awachens

It’s ok… but what can I do the yo check where is the problem ? Because .. where are these devices ? They aren’t in the collection of deployment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CXGJuanita