NEWConfig Manager - deployment Status all machines encountered in under unknown category

Lokesh T Jeevanantham
Hi,

I've run into an issue on my Config Manager 2207 server that I can't understand or seem to resolve. First, recently I have done the client upgrade. The clients are all receiving the updates and downloading and successfully installing the updates with no issues.

My issue is that when I check the status of my deployments, al of my clients are showing up with a status of Unknown (Client checked passed/active). But if I check the clients, the software deployments are being installed successfully. I've checked the various logs (WUAHandler.log, UpdatesHandler.log, StateMessage.log) on the client systems and they don't show any errors with regards to download/installing updates.

But I can't seem to figure out how to find out what is causing the client systems to not report their deployment status. From the Config Manager control panel applet I've tried manually running software deployment evaluation and software update scan but that doesn't change the clients deployment status in Config Manager.

Is there something else on the client system I can check or is there something on the Config Manager server that I can check to see if clients are reporting their deployment status?
SCCM_Deployment Unknown error.jpg
Thanks in advance.
Lokesh