PENDINGActivating Windows 10 1809: OSD SCCM

T

TOTO JDD

Hello,
谁能告诉我如何激活Windows 10智慧h SCCM task sequence?

I specify the license in task sequence on Apply Windows Settings

After I added a command line: cscript.exe C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Slmgr.vbs / ato

But the task sequence fails just after this task and returns this error 0xc004f074

Cordialy
OP
T

TOTO JDD

That's correct. If you are using KMS servers to activate client OS, do not enter MAK key.

Hello

I do not have a KMS server. I got to activate Windows with MAK Key by inserting these two two command lines:

cscript c:\Windows\System32\slmgr.vbs -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

cscript c:\Windows\System32\slmgr.vbs –ato

Cordialy.
R

RJONA

You don't need the command line if you entered it in the windows settings. just enter the MAK key here and you should be fine.

Attachments

• tempsnip.png
    tempsnip.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 29
OP
T

TOTO JDD

You don't need the command line if you entered it in the windows settings. just enter the MAK key here and you should be fine.

That's what I did in time and it did not work. What's whay I was obliged to use these two command lines. Fortunately I already manage to activate Windows.
MikeWall

MikeWall

Hi! Here's a quick overview of the process:
In the SCCM console, create a new task sequence.
In the ""Apply Windows Settings"" step, select ""Product Key"" and enter the product key for Windows 10.
In the same step, select ""Edition"" and select the edition of Windows 10 that you want to install.
In the ""Apply Operating System"" step, select the Windows 10 image that you want to install and make sure the ""Product Key"" and ""Edition"" options match the information you entered in the ""Apply Windows Settings"" step.
After completing the task sequence, Windows 10 should be automatically activated. If it doesn't happen you can always buyreddit windows product key. Good luck!
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uniqueason